Mindfulness Foundations is designed for those who are new mindfulness meditation as well as those who wish to refresh their practice. This 4-week course combines decades of scientific research, formal and informal mindfulness meditation practices, discussion of mindfulness concepts along with engaging activities and support materials to help you realize the benefits of a mindfulness meditation practice. You will develop skills to:
- Manage the constant mind chatter and create space for peace, calm and a new perspective
- Create space to respond rather than react to stressful situations.
- Effectively manage stress and anxiety.
- Notice how your thoughts and feelings affect your present moment experience.
- Focus your mind to gain greater clarity and increase productivity.
The course includes:
Session Dates & Time:
Tuesdays: October 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd from 10:30am-12:00pm
Half-day silent retreat on Sunday, October 27th from 9:00am-2:00pm
Fee: $250 includes four consecutive 90-minute classes and supporting materials.
"Angela is a truly gifted meditation and mindfulness teacher who not only connects with the class she has a calmness of spirit that is tangible. Walking into class you feel you're in a place where you are safe to truly be. I'm so grateful to have crossed paths with Angela and become her student. This class is for anyone who wants to reduce their stress, feel more centered and grounded in their life and experience more joy in day to day moments." April O'Leary, Life & Business Coach
See More Reviews
Space is limited so enroll today!
Mindful Mindz© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.